Stay at Mullet’s Cabin in beautiful Orchid Beach township on the eastern side of the northern end of Fraser Island.
Boasting Australia’s most pristine beaches and best fishing, Orchid Beach is the ideal base from which to explore all the natural attractions of Fraser Island.
Mullet’s Cabin is the perfect accommodation for couples, groups, and families to escape and enjoy an island paradise. Fully self-contained, Mullet’s Cabin offers:
- Spectacular ocean views from Sandy Cape to Waddy Point
- 5-minute walk to the beach
- Accommodates maximum 7 people. Open plan room with queen size bed and 5 single beds. Pillows and blankets are provided. Bed linen is not provided.
- Bathroom and toilet
- Kitchen with gas stove, microwave, fridge, freezer, 150L deep freezer
- Laundry with twin-top loader
- Colour flat-screen television, DVD, VCR
- Gas BBQ
- Fish-cleaning table
- 24 hr power, auto generator, solar, batteries and inverter
- Power access to charge mobile phone and camera batteries only. Plug-in appliances are not permitted.
- Rates: $1,000 per week
Remember to bring all consumables including but not limited to toilet paper, towels, insect spray, first aid kit, and bin liners.